Monday, November 16, 2009

* 4 Weeks - 0 Days - 9 hours - 46 minutes - 23 seconds *

: 4
€$£: 9.5
OAP: 5



Now it’s Italy's turn. Now that the trip to Montreal is over, my focus is on nothing by the trip to Italy. (ok, maybe assignments for a bit too) but seriously, how can you think about assignments when Italy is around the corner. 4 weeks are left. I feel like time is crucial and knowing that I still have to do all my assignments, attend classes, etc. I need to divide the work and make sure I don’t leave everything for the last minute.


So the trip to Montreal was awesome. I got to see my sister and brother which were amazing, we went out every night or had people over and the weather was awesome so I can't complain. I’m also really happy that I got to pick up gifts for the trip, whether it is for people I’m couch surfing with in Italy or in the other countries I’m going to. I did tons of shopping, but I still need to... actually still want to do a bit more before I go. This totally adds to my OAP (overall preparation) points.


What also adds to these points is the gift I got my sis in Montreal and that is my Italy make up set. No, that doesn’t mean it’s all green white and red, it means that it has everything I could possible need on my trip and more, including a tanning blush powder, eyeliners and mascaras, lipsticks and lip glosses, lip balms, make up removers, deodorants and Best of All: My Italy Perfume which took time and a lot of smelling to get it right. My official Italy perfume is Weekend by Burberry.


School is going great; things have calmed down for the weekend however they’re promised to pick up again in a few days. I’m up for it, and I just want this month to pass and I know doing my work will only make it pass by faster.


Last thing on my mind (which is the most exciting news to me right now) Place has officially been rented for part of the time while I’m away. I need to thank Lellibies for this as his offer to make use of his apartment as a temporary storage for my stuff really made this possible. Otherwise, it wouldn’t have been easy. This totally adds to my €$£ points


I also can’t deny that I’ve been getting a lot of family support, a lot of it from Mommy which has been awesome throughout this whole process. It is like she keeps me on top of things sometimes and makes sure I’m taking care of things that I forget here and there! Thanks Mommy <3


Things are going out well so far, elhamdillah, I can’t complain.


NWT



No comments:

Post a Comment