Monday, November 2, 2009

*6 WEEKS*



: 3
€$£: 6
OAP: 4



It is like everytime I realize that my departure date is approaching, my heart skips a beat. I can’t pay attention to class right now simply because there is so much on my mind.
These two weeks are absolutely insane! I have so much work, so much school work, and so many trips to prepare for since I’m going to Montreal, and don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining, in a way I’m liking the rush and I feel I’m doing well under pressure. Or maybe I’m not since I haven’t been able to study as much as I would’ve liked.
That might explain why not much work has been directed toward the trip in the last few days. However, in a week from today, I will def. have to get on messaging couch surfers, and then figure out exactly what I want to take and what clothing items and all. Also, Sarah is putting together my make up kit for when I’m gone so I’m so excited to see what she’s coming up with, and I will this weekend when I go to montreal!
Generally speaking, everything’s excellent, and I can’t complain!
NWT

No comments:

Post a Comment