Sunday, December 13, 2009

*~Bridesmaids~* * 0 Week - 1 Day - 18 hours - 54 minutes - 4 seconds *

: 9.5
€$£: 10
OAP: 9



Hello Ladies!


First of all I want to say Thank You for offering to accompany me on my trip to the airport! And for being so awesome and so supportive through out this whole Mission! You've made my life so much easier, wether you're letting me use your space or your external hard drive for storage! It means a lot and I wouldn't have wanted to share this with anyone else!


Just so you're all caught up! Things so far are great and smooth! The apartment is almost ready, everything in there is either staying in the apartment or getting packed to go with me! One thing on my mind though is this essay that needs to be done that just doesn't want to be done! Hopefully it will be done by tomorrow afternoon! My Sunday evening will be dedicated towards some more arranging and packing things!


Comes Monday, the big day, That's when I'll really need your help! As my official bridesmaids, I've made a list of errands and tasks that I'm going to ask you take on! :-) (please keep in mind that you have full authority of declining your tasks and without having to provide any explanations!). Please feel free to drop by Anytime, I'm sure I'll need your help somehow, but whatever you do, please don't be later than 4:00 pm!! gives us enough time to zip up the bags and head to the airport!


A common task between all of you is to Please keep an eye on me all Monday, I might change my mind, i might get a nervous break down, or i might just simply be so unrealisticly calm! either one of those is not good! If i'm in any of these moods, use your discretion to figure out what to do! hehe!



I also have some personal tasks for each one of you (again, feel free to say no)


S***, your task is to stop by shoppers drug mart and pick me up 2 packs of Sudafed, for sinus relief. lets say 2 packs or whatever is equivelant to 20 pills, (if these are different strength, the maximum is preferred).



T****, Your task is to stop by Payless, across the street from the eaton center on Yonge st and if possible pick me up 2 bottles of repellent spray for shoes!!










A***, your task is to stop by the hardware store, and get me a copy of my door key, the main door key and the laundry room key!



Please be sure that you will be reimbursed for the purchases on Monday and that you can totally refuse the job, I just thought I really won't be able to do this all before I go and I'd really, really appriciate the help! and I hope its not asking for much!


Beautiful People! I'm the luckiest person alive! You Rock My World and I hope that one day I can repay you!


Lots of love
NWT


p.s. if any of you want to take the task of writing my essay, that's also up on the list, just please don't fight over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment