Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A letter to My Floronian Friends!

hey hey!
I'm in copenhagen!! Everything felt very rushed after I left florence, I still feel like I haven't had enough of Italy though! I feel like I need to for at least a couple  more weeks just to feel that i've done the big things that people do When In Rome!

So what happened that night is that I checked the hotel you guys dropped me at, there was no one at the reception for so long and no bells or anything to ring! and I was so bored of waiting, so i went on their computer to check the details of my booking, turns out you have to cross the bridge that has all the gold shops on it and then turn left and its right there! so I did so..

I got to the hostel i booked and it was very very... very bad! I can't tell you how bad iit was, I was the only person there, with rooms that were super old, and washroom that was so dirty and the whole place was so cold! but of course I didn't know till after i checked in, so I looked at the room and was like.. NO! so I left, and somebody told me earlier that night that cabs after 11 pm take women around for a discounted rate, so I got a cab, asked him to take me to hotels near the station (it came to 7 euros) and checked myself into a nice hotel that was super super awesome, specially after what i saw!

The next day i had to check out at 12 01  pm, but I actually woke up at 12 30 pm, but the hotel people were very nice and didnt say anything, when i walked out there was a tour bus infront of me, hopping on and off was 20 euros for the day but I told them i'm not staying for that long so they gave me a ticket for 12 euros! so I got to see everything~ without all the walking~ and i'm uploading pictures as we speak so feel free to check those out~

sorry for writing a lot lol,, i just owed you a big explanation, even though we only met for a short time, I really enjoyed your company! and I hope that I get to return the favor when you come visit me in toronto!

<3 Love
Noha

No comments:

Post a Comment