Monday, December 7, 2009

* 1 Week - 0 Days - 13 hours - 47 minutes - 37 seconds *

: 7
€$£: 10
OAP: 8



Few hours left till my first exam. For some reason, I’m ready to just go get it done and over with! Not that I’ve studied for it, but not that it matters!! I just feel like I have so much more to worry about and I also feel like I can make up things on the exam!

Alright so one week is left and things are finally getting together! In a way I have so much left to do, but in a way, they’re all small things that I’ve got organized according to importance and the days in which I will do them! On my “to do list” are things like Buying Gum! For some reason I really love chewing gum from different parts of the world. I had this idea that I want to buy a lot of gum for people who share my passion!

I also need to get some euros, arrange my pick up with an airport limo, buy a couple of things, arrange my makeup and accessories, make sure my camera and the chargers are ready, and most importantly, update the music on my iPhone!

I tried to not leave any tasks for the day that I leave, except for one. Pedicures and Manicures! In a perfect world, that’s all I would have to do the day that I’m actually leaving! So I’m gonna try and make sure that it works that way!

I’ve downloaded some Italian Language apps that are helping me a lot with picking up phrases, and learning small words here and there!

Finally, I just want to say Thanks to all the amazing people who showed up (and those of you who didn’t as well) for my good bye get together last Friday for being so awesome and being there! I really do feel like the luckiest girl in the world! And for those of you who did or made plans to take me out for our private good bye outings!

Lots of Love
NWT

No comments:

Post a Comment